Pilgrimage chapel Maria Heimsuchung - Niederndorf
The path to the chapel is accompanied by hand-painted Stations of the Cross panels. The chapel on the Hechenberg was built in 1778 and commemorates the successful defense against enemy attacks. Worth seeing and historically valuable are the baroque wrought iron grille, the Löffler bell from 1557, the late classicist altar, created in 1848 by Josef Stumpf. The chapel can be reached by a 30-minute walk along a forest path. The image of grace on the high altar is a copy of the famous Mariahilf image by Lucas Cranach in Innsbruck Cathedral. The side glass shrines hold figures of St. Notburga and St. Isidore. Also noteworthy are the historic votive images that were hung here in the chapel in thanksgiving.