Hike to the Thierberg Chapel
As soon as we've left Kufstein, we'll head into the quietness of the wintry forest and hike uphill, past the wayside cross stations to the old, romantic Thierberg-Chapel – a pilgrimage chapel with a hermitage and a unique, old nativity scene. We scale the stairs up to the keep and enjoy the splendid panoramic views across Kufstein and Inntal Valley. On the way back, we'll circle Lake Hechtsee located amidst the enchanting winter scenery and after a short break set off to the starting point.
Dates and times:
- Thursday, 24.11.2022 - 10.30 a.m. to approx. 2.30 p.m.
- Thursday, 01.12.2022 - 10.30 a.m. to approx. 2.30 p.m.
- Thursday, 08.12.2022 - 10.30 a.m. to approx. 2.30 p.m.
- Thursday, 15.12.2022 - 10.30 a.m. to approx. 2.30 p.m.
- Thursday, 22.12.2022 - 10.30 a.m. to approx. 2.30 p.m.
With the KufsteinerlandCard you take part in the programmes free of charge (except for fees for transfers, meals and admissions). If you stay in accommodation in Kufsteinerland, you will receive the KufsteinerlandCard free of charge from your host and you can therefore already book the experiences marked "with KufsteinerlandCard". The guest card itself is not necessary during the booking process. Only on site the guest card has to be shown in addition to the booking confirmation before the start of the experience. For guests without a KufsteinerlandCard, an additional € 10,- per person will be charged in addition to the above-mentioned costs.
- Please note that registration for all programmes is required no later than 4.30 p.m. the day before directly at the TVB Info Office, by telephone on +43 5372 62207, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or online.
The COVID-19 regulations valid on the day of the booked programme must be observed!