Torch-lit walk to an energy centre St.Nikolaus-Chapel
With this walk, you can follow the course of the year and live in harmony with its natural rhythm. During the circular walk, we discover this both in nature and in ourselves. Our destination takes us beyond Ebbs to the towering St. Nikolauskapelle chapel - a very special energy centre. We complete the return
journey by torchlight. This atmospheric walk brings peace and harmony and helps you get in the Christmas spirit, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Dates: 27.11. - 18.12.2021 (always fridays)
- Time: 4.00 p.m. - approx. 6.00 p.m.
- Meeting point: Parkplatz Raiffeisenbank
- With the KufsteinerlandCard you take part in the programmes free of charge (except fees for transfers, meals and admissions). The KufsteinerlandCard is available at your holiday accommodation.
- For guests without a KufsteinerlandCard there is an additional charge of € 10 per person.
- Please note that registration for all programmes is required no later than 4.30 p.m. the day before directly at the TVB Info Office, by telephone on +43 5372 62207, by e-mail to email@example.com or online.
The COVID-19 regulations valid on the day of the booked programme must be observed!