High on horseback
We sniff the scent of a stable
Our riding instructor will show you how to sit and ride a horse properly. But of course, grooming and cleaning is also part of it. A carriage ride is then the highlight of our visit to the Saliterer-Hof.
Time: 10:00 - approx. 12:30
The program also takes place in case of bad weather!
- Dates: 11.07. to 04.09.2022 (every Wednesday).
- Time: 10:00 to 12:30
- Meeting point: Raiffeisenbank Ebbs
- Who can participate: Kids
- Venue: Indoor riding arena Salitererhof Ebbs, meadows around the riding stable
- What to bring? Guest card, packed lunch, sturdy shoes, sun protection, long pants for riding, possibly headgear
Costs: € 5,- riding/vaulting, lunch: € 4,- for the meal incl. drink. With the KufsteinerlandCard you take part in the programs free of charge (except fees for transfers, meals and entrance fees). You will receive the KufsteinerlandCard at your vacation accommodation. For guests without KufsteinerlandCard there is an additional € 10,- per person to the mentioned costs.
Registration: Please note that registration for all programs is required no later than 4:30 p.m. the day before directly at the TVB information office, by phone at +43 5372 62207, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or online. The COVID-19 regulations valid on the day of the booked program must be observed!
The COVID-19 regulations valid on the day of the booked program must be observed!