Giro dei presepi
According to the ancient Tyrolean tradition of ‘Kripperlschauen’ (visiting a nativity scene), this walk takes us to through the former mining town and current spa resort of Bad Häring. Lanternlight accompanies us through the twilight from the village nativity with its lifesize figures in the church square to the Mining Museum with its unique mining nativity scene and along the Health Trail to the ‘Hildegard von Bingen-Kapelle’ chapel with its magnificent Oriental nativity. At the end of the walk, we pay a visit to nativity scene constructor Mr Peer who shares lots of interesting facts about this Tyrolean craft. With plenty of beautiful nativities and home-made Christmas decorations to admire.
Dates and times:
- Friday, 31.12.2021 - 4.00 p.m. to approx. 6.00 p.m.
- Friday, 07.01.2022 - 4.00 p.m. to approx. 6.00 p.m.
- Friday, 14.01.2022 - 4.00 p.m. to approx. 6.00 p.m.
- Friday, 21.01.2022 - 4.00 p.m. to approx. 6.00 p.m.
- Friday, 28.01.2022 - 4.00 p.m. to approx. 6.00 p.m.
With the KufsteinerlandCard you take part in the programmes free of charge (except for fees for transfers, meals and admissions). If you stay in accommodation in Kufsteinerland, you will receive the KufsteinerlandCard free of charge from your host and you can therefore already book the experiences marked "with KufsteinerlandCard". The guest card itself is not necessary during the booking process. Only on site the guest card has to be shown in addition to the booking confirmation before the start of the experience. For guests without a KufsteinerlandCard, an additional € 10,- per person will be charged in addition to the above-mentioned costs.
- Please note that registration for all programmes is required no later than 4.30 p.m. the day before directly at the TVB Info Office, by telephone on +43 5372 62207, by e-mail to email@example.com or online.
The COVID-19 regulations valid on the day of the booked programme must be observed!