Torch-lit walk to an energy centre St.Nikolaus-Chapel
With this walk, you can follow the course of the year and live in harmony with its natural rhythm. During the circular walk, we discover this both in nature and in ourselves. Our destination takes us beyond Ebbs to the towering St. Nikolauskapelle chapel - a very special energy centre. We complete the return
journey by torchlight. This atmospheric walk brings peace and harmony and helps you get in the Christmas spirit, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Saturday, 27.11.2021 - 4.00 p.m. to approx. 6.00 p.m.
- Saturday, 04.12.2021 - 4.00 p.m. to approx. 6.00 p.m.
- Saturday, 11.12.2021 - 4.00 p.m. to approx. 6.00 p.m.
- Saturday, 18.12.2021 - 4.00 p.m. to approx. 6.00 p.m.
With the KufsteinerlandCard you take part in the programmes free of charge (except for fees for transfers, meals and admissions). If you stay in accommodation in Kufsteinerland, you will receive the KufsteinerlandCard free of charge from your host and you can therefore already book the experiences marked "with KufsteinerlandCard". The guest card itself is not necessary during the booking process. Only on site the guest card has to be shown in addition to the booking confirmation before the start of the experience. For guests without a KufsteinerlandCard, an additional € 10,- per person will be charged in addition to the above-mentioned costs.
- Please note that registration for all programmes is required no later than 4.30 p.m. the day before directly at the TVB Info Office, by telephone on +43 5372 62207, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or online.
The COVID-19 regulations valid on the day of the booked programme must be observed!