Getting here by train - ÖBB, DB and SBB
A relaxed start to your holidays
Train is a good value alternative for anyone who enjoys a comfortable and easy journey. Kufsteinerland is located on the international train line between Munich, Innsbruck, Brenner and Verona. Kufstein train station is on the Austrian/German border and is served by ICE, IC and Railjet trains. This makes Kufsteinerland easy to reach by train. From Kufstein, the KufsteinerlandCard allows easy to use and free bus connections to all villages in the region.
Here you'll find all timetables and can get just the information you need by entering the starting point and destination of your journey. You can enter your starting point and destination online and receive precise information about which mode of transport services the route you wish to take.
Unforgettable moments at especially favourable prices
Go easy on your wallet with the Sparschiene Österreich. With the Sparschiene you'll experience unforgettable moments at especially favourable prices. Choose your starting and final railway station yourself and travel economically by train - from 150 km per route. Enjoy all the benefits of travelling by train - from as little as €9.00.
The Meridian, a brand of the Bayerischen Oberlandbahn GmbH, covers the routes Munich - Rosenheim - Salzburg/Kufstein and Munich - Holzkirchen - Rosenheim, offering its guests customer-friendly and barrier-free services.
From the train station directly to your accommodation
Numerous regional train and bus connections make for a smooth transfer to the respective holiday resorts. By using the timetable and fare information of the Tirol Transportation Authority (VVT) you'll quickly find the optimal connection for travelling within Kufsteinerland.
Tyrol train station shuttle
The “bahnhofshuttle.tirol” service by Four Seasons Travel picks guests up at the train station and takes them to their accommodation. One set of skis or one bicycle per person is transported free of charge. The service is also offered for the return journey. The train station shuttle is available for both guests and local residents. Anybody can arrange to be picked up at a station and taken home, or picked up from home and taken to the nearest long-distance train station. The transfer must be booked at the latest 48 hours before the journey begins.
The train station shuttle is offered to/from the following long-distance train stations: Kufstein, Wörgl, Jenbach, Innsbruck, Seefeld, Ötztal, Imst-Pitztal, Landeck-Zams and St. Anton am Arlberg.
Here’s how the train station shuttle works:
- Book online at www.bahnhofshuttle.tirol up to 48 hours before the start of the journey.
- The Four Seasons train station shuttle picks guests up at an agreed upon time at a central meeting point at the train station. This will be communicated at the time of booking.
- The chauffeur will meet guests with a name sign, help with loading luggage into the shuttle and drive them to their accommodation at the holiday destination.
- On departure day the guests are picked up punctually and taken back to the train station.
- Child discounts available. Child seats are provided so please specify the age of any children in the booking.
- Each person may transport 2 items of luggage, 1 item of hand luggage and 1 item of sporting equipment (1 pair of skis, 1 bicycle or 1 paragliding rucksack) free of charge.
- The Four Seasons switchboard in Innsbruck can be reached by phone 24 hours a day, any day, +43 512 584157
Haus-Haus-Gepäck by ÖBB
When travelling with ÖBB, you can enjoy utmost comfort. ÖBB picks up your luggage prior to your departure and takes it directly to your destination. Your suitcases, bags, skis or bicycles will be awaiting you when you arrive.
- Your luggage will be transported from any address to any address, e.g. from home to your hotel
- Pick-up and delivery is available anywhere in: Austria, South Tyrol, Switzerland, Germany – German mainland and the islands Usedom and Rügen (all other German islands are excluded)
- For each booking, you can send an unlimited number of pieces of luggage with a maximum weight of 30 kg each and a girth of 300 cm (calculation of girth: 1x length + 2x width + 2x height)