Winter hike to the Thierberg Chapel
The walk steers away from the hectic of Advent and takes us past various points on the way of the Cross up to the Thierberg with its old romantic pilgrimage chapel and hermitage and a very special Christmas nativity. We take the time to listen to a story of Christmas before savouring the
magnificent all-round views of Kufstein and Inntal valley. We then celebrate with a little incense-burning ritual. On the return journey, we may well encounter an icy and wintry Hechtsee lake.
- Dates: 25.11. - 23.12.2021 (always Thursdays)
- Time: 10.30 a.m. - approx. 2.30 p.m.
- Meeting point: in front of the ice skating arena at the car park at Fischergries
- With the KufsteinerlandCard you take part in the programmes free of charge (except fees for transfers, meals and admissions). The KufsteinerlandCard is available at your holiday accommodation.
- For guests without a KufsteinerlandCard there is an additional charge of € 10 per person.
- Please note that registration for all programmes is required no later than 4.30 p.m. the day before directly at the TVB Info Office, by telephone on +43 5372 62207, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or online.
The COVID-19 regulations valid on the day of the booked programme must be observed!